Hi Everyone! Here’s another Off Page SEO Technique that works! And it is called Press Release Submission.
What is a Press Release Submission? How to do it? And how does it add to your Off Page SEO efforts?
Let’s discuss in this blog post.
Digital Marketing 101 Series
- Episode 1 – Ultimate Guide to Digital Marketing: 9 Strategies That Work
- Episode 2 – Introduction to SEO
- Episode 3 – Keywords and Keyword Research
- Episode 4 – On Page SEO – Title Tag
- More Digital Marketing Strategies and Tactics
Watch: Off Page SEO Techniques That Work -Press Release Submission – Episode 24 – Digital Marketing 101
If you prefer to watch a video about this topic, you can watch it below. Please remember to subscribe to the channel as well as like the video, too!
Or if you prefer to Read, continue from here.
What is Press Release Submission?
A Press Release is a written communication about an event, a product or any important happening at a business.
Press Release Submission is when you submit a press release to Press Release sites.
How Does Press Release Submission Help with Off Page SEO?
After you have submitted the press release, it can be found by the media. When the online media picks up on the press release, there is a chance for your website to get a very high quality backlink. That is when the media shares the link to your website.
At the same time, the media exposure can bring you lots of traffic to your website. People who read the press release, and are interested will visit your website. This increase in traffic is an indicator to search engines that your website is of interest.
Also, when they share your content on their social media, or link to it on their own sites, you will again get quality backlinks. All that can help to increase the ranking of your website.
How to do Press Release Submission?
- Visit press release sites that allow you to submit press releases.
- Look around and see that the press release site matches your brand image and reputation.
- When it does, create an account.
- You will need to verify the created account.
- Then submit your press release.
- It will need to have a headline, summary, keywords, contact information, and any other details the press release site requires.
- Your press release will be subject to the site’s approval.
- After approval, it will be published.
- And that’s it.
Off Page SEO Techniques That Work -Press Release Submission – Episode 24 – Digital Marketing 101
Timotheus Final Word
for Passive Online Revenue
Besides getting backlinks for SEO, Press Release Submissions are good for your brand. It is an opportunity to get valuable mention of your brand. This is another factor that search engines favor.
Plus, the long term benefit of creating brand awareness, brand exposure, online visibility, image and reputation.
Do you have any questions about this Off Page SEO Techniques That Work -Press Release Submission – Episode 24 – Digital Marketing 101? Let me know in the comments below.
I will continue to post articles about digital marketing on this website. If you like to get more digital marketing tips and info, remember to join my I Love Passive Income Community to get updated whenever I publish it.
I wish you immense wealth and success!
Passive Online Revenue
Your resource for online passive income opportunities