The Affilorama Review 2018 – Scam or Legit?
Hi there! You most probably came here because you are thinking of whether to join Affilorama or not. Or you have been introduced to it, and wonder what it is all about? Well, you have come to the right place. Here, I will do The Affilorama Review, and will do my best to show you what Affilorama is all about, the pros and cons as well as my final word on whether it is a scam or is a legit training source.
Affilorama was founded in 2005 by Mark Ling. He started out as a merchant. He created a training program for affiliates to promote his product. Over time that program evolved into Affilorama.
The idea was to help people who wants to make money online with Affiliate Marketing. And that is by training via a web based course with over 100 hours of training videos. The program also offers tools to help people to have a higher chance of success.
Affilorama – The Overview, Rankings, Pros & Cons
Owners: Mark Ling
Website URL: https://www.affilorama.com/
Training: 4.0 out of 5.0
Support: 4.0 out of 5.0
Tools: 3.0 out of 5.0
Community: 4.0 out of 5.0
Price: Starter – Free, $67 per month or $497 for 3 years (Try Premium for one month for $1)
PassiveOnlineRevenue.com Rating: 3.5 out of 5.0
- Free Training Access (for Basic)
- Simple to follow courses
- Helpful communities
- Start a business, do some research for Free (for Basic)
- Owner is very well respected in the business world
- Many choices that makes it hard to decide which is the plan to have
- Basic plan is very limited in comparison with the paid plans
- No direct access to Mark Ling
- Too many upsells that can confuse beginners
- Expensive upsells
Packages & Prices
Basic – Free to join, $0
- 20 hours of video lessons and written material
- Learn how to create own website
- Learn how to write content for website
- Learn how to do SEO to get your website ranked on search engines
- PPC Advertising to attract visitors to your website and convert them into customers
Premium Membership – $67/month or $497 for three years
- All of basic plus more in depth content and additional training
- Hosting for 15 of your websites
- How to create your own products
- PLR articles to use (though this is not so good, read Final Word below for more info why)
- Bootcamp training
The Basic membership does not get you much. You will need to upgrade and become a premium member to get more training, applications, limited hosting, and newsgroup access. You will also get extras like link building, blog boot camp, Premium tools, website hosting and PLR content.
Still, the cost of premium is expensive. And there is also the matter of upsells. Yes, you will need to buy more products to get more useful training and tools.
Upsell #1: AffiloBlueprint – $197 one time
– bundle contains 13 lessons, 85 videos covering topics such as affiliate marketing, niche marketing and research, free traffic, etc.
– Suitable for those who want complete package for building a business
– Step by step instructions on everything from building your own website, SEO, niche selection to content creation
– Free access to AffiloTheme (see below)
– Free hosting for one year
Upsell #2: AffiloJetPack – $497 one time
– Niche marketing bundle
– Choice of 5 out of 10 niches
– Also includes 15 newsletters collection, 3 ebooks per market, graphics and 20 PLR articles
– Access to AffiloTheme
– Ideal for those who have money but no time to do some parts of the website
Upsell #3: AffiloTheme – $97 one time
– WordPress Theme with training on how to set up your website using this theme
– Includes private forum, images creation software and one year of hosting.
I would like to highlight about support for this program. Don’t be mistaken. You will need support. Especially if you are new to starting your own online business.
You will need great support to help you navigate all the steps required to start your own website, how to find a niche, how to do SEO, and so much more.
The thing is, at Affilorama, while you do get support that is available in the forums and a team of customer service staff, you do not get direct access to Mark Ling. To be fair, he is an extremely busy man. He does drop by occasionally to provide some insights.
The Affilorama Review 2018 – The Passive Online Revenue Final Word
Overall, Affilorama is a good product. Also, it can be acknowledged that Mark Ling is a very skilled and experienced affiliate marketer. But he is not always around. Still, the training and tools are quite good.
So, Is Affilorama A Scam?
No it’s not a scam.
The training in the Premium package is quite good. But the problem with this program is that there are too many upsells. As a beginner, this can be confusing. Also, considering all that is offered in the Premium package, you may find that you are not getting much for your money.
But a word of caution – do not do or use the PLR provided. The articles created using PLR will not rank well as search engines have gotten wise to this strategy to create content. In fact, use of PLR may result in getting your website blacklisted by the search engines, and essentially do harm to your business.
While I say Legit, I must also share with you that there are similar programs out there that offers much more value for money, and is much better in terms of training, service and support. One of them is Wealthy Affiliate. It is my Number One Recommendation for anyone who wishes to start an online business or do affiliate marketing.
If you have ANY questions about this review, ANY at all, please submit your questions as comments below. I will be happy to help out.
Thank you for reading this.
Best Wishes to All!